Functions and Features
With these features, TESSA simplifies your daily work with images and media on your product data.
Finally, find what you are looking for. With an interactive category system, referencing product data or automatically determined metadata, you have the tools you need. You store the search queries under your favorites and share them with your colleagues. Here's more about TESSA DAM's search capabilities.
Save the output data and let it convert automatically. For example, from a Photoshop template automatically generate JPEG for your presentation, PNG for the online store and TIFF for the print catalog - modern multi-channel marketing.
Upload & Save
- Qualify uploads - Keep your media database tidy. Data can not be created arbitrarily in the media database. After the upload, you qualify new files and decide whether they should be transferred to the library as an asset.
- Read metadata - Save annoying typing. TESSA automatically reads the existing metadata (XMP, IPTC, Exif) during the upload and makes it available for the search index. This can be information about resolution, colorspace or author.
- Supported Formats - With TESSA you can easily manage all formats. It does not matter what type of media you want to discard: photos or graphics, audio or video files, artwork or office documents.
- Bulk upload - Easily save multiple media into your database at the same time. Just drag your files via drag&drop into the browser window. During the import you can allready tag and categorize your files.
- Workflows - Map your individual business processes. The workflow module helps you to model release and editing processes. Status-dependent notifications inform participants about the following tasks.
Organize & Manage
- Duplicate Check - Never duplicate files again! The system detects duplicates automatically and assists you with the cleanup. This saves storage space and keeps your media database up to date and concise.
- Bulk Editing - Get everything done by one click. Optimized dialogs let you adjust metadata, such as photographs or the product pictured, on many assets at the same time.
- Image Recognition - Auto Image Recognition recognizes image content and suggests matching keywords or categories. In addition to image content, text contents can also be recognized, evaluated and, for example, used for a full text search via OCR methods.
- Taxonomy - Take advantage of any complex keyword tree over a one-dimensional folder structure. The taxonomy, ie the categorization and classification of your data, is individually customizable.
- Versioning - Easily track changes. The media database logs all asset versions so you always have access to the most recent file. In release or correction loops internals, agencies or customers can be integrated.
- Media Archive - Focus on your current assets. Media can be marked as archived and are therefore no longer included in the search. So you only find what is actually relevant to you.
Search & find
- Complex Searches - Detailed search criteria allow you to filter by product features, geo-data or creator. You can also customize, save and share your filter options with colleagues.
- Media Preview - With just a click of the mouse, you can preview the automatically previewed documents, pictures, and videos without having to download the original and installing an application to open it on your PC or Mac.
- Instant hit list - Search thousands of assets in seconds. The extensive full-text search function with numerous filters gives you the desired result immediately. Even complex searches are processed in no time.
- Save reference data - Perfect for manufacturers and distributors. Storage Reference data (such as product or vendor data) on an asset, which can then be used to search or retrieve files. For example, media can be renamed to article numbers during export.
- Scrolling - Works despite slow internet connection. Multi-page documents are displayed directly in your browser in a concisely preview. You do not need to download the file to read it.
- Learn more - Here's more on TESSA DAM's search capabilities.
Ideal for manufacturers and distributors
Be faster on the market and do like our customers! TESSA is already being used by many different customers from a wide variety of industries.
See what we have improved in TESSA! An overview of new features in past versions.
TESSA 1.1.0 - 1.7.0