TESSA ™ makes your job easier.
You finally find what you are looking for. With an interactive category system, referencing product data or automatically metadata you have the tools you need. You store the search queries under your favorites and share them with your colleagues.
Save only the output data and let it convert automatically. For example, make from a Photoshop template automatically the JPEG for your presentation, the PNG for the online store and the TIFF for the print catalog - modern multi-channel marketing.
You want more than a nice surface. TESSA ™ also stands for efficiency and automation. Usability and user experience are the focus of every TESSA development. Surfaces and click paths are developed in close cooperation with our users and are subject to dedicated quality assurance.
Start the workflow without a file! Create placeholder assets to link and place them into your campaigns while TESSA™ notifies your about status changes. Now colleagues or service providers are able to create files, while the placeholders be updated automatically in your campaigns.
TESSA ™ generates individual Excel lists with the product data and the corresponding product images at the touch of a button. You can define the output columns. Best of all, the data can also be formatted and edited by you in Excel according to your wishes - for example how to create price lists in a breath.
You want to publish your own brand portal with just a few clicks? Distribute your assets via customizable web portals, for example brands, logos or upload-portals. This will be done easily by Drag & Drop. For this the files do not need to be offloaded to cloud services, instead they will be kept on your server.
TESSA™ helps you to understand any file change with the version history. The rollback option also allows you to access and restore previous versions. This prevents mistakes and creates transparency for all project participants.
With TESSA™ it is easy to define who is allowed to see or edit files. Flexible roles and permissions are controlling all the functions for you. In this way your system will be secured and your data will be protected.
TESSA™ provides standard integrations for a wide range of systems and enterprise solutions, like PIM, CMS and ERP systems. Also for Adobe products we have the CONNECTOR. Plus, you get a universal RESTful API that lets you connect almost any software to your media database.
With TESSA™, collections can also be exported as editable PowerPoint presentations. Using predefined templates, everyone in the company can choose how they want to present their data. So everyone creates easily multi-sided presentations of the product lineup in CI-compliant layout.
Work with TESSA™
Uploading & Saving
- Qualify uploads - keep your media databases neat and tidy. Data can't be entered in your media database indiscriminately. You can qualify new files after they've been uploaded and decide whether or not they should be added to the library as an asset.
- Automatically read out metadata - save yourself tedious typing. Tessa™ automatically reads the existing metadata (XMP, IPTC, Exif) on uploading and creates the search index for you. This could include information on resolution, colour space or author.
- Supported formats - Tessa™ lets you manage all formats effortlessly. It doesn't matter what kind of media you want to store, be it photos or graphics, audio or video files, templates or office documents.
- Mass upload - simultaneously uploading multiple media files to your database couldn't be easier. Simply drag & drop the files you want to upload into your browser window. You can even categorise and tag your files while they're being imported.
- Workflows - mirror your own business processes. The Workflow Module helps you to model your release and editing processes. Status-dependent notifications inform stakeholders about the subsequent tasks.
Organisation & Administration
- Duplicate checking - duplicate files are a thing of the past! The system automatically recognises duplicate files and helps you cleanse them. This saves storage space and ensures your media database is always current and uncluttered.
- Batch processing - take care of everything with a single click. Optimised dialogue boxes mean you can update the metadata, such as photographer or the illustrated product, on multiple assets at the same time.
- Taxonomy - reap the benefits of a keyword tree - which can be as complex as you like - instead of a one-dimensional folder structure. You can customise the taxonomy, i.e. the categorisation and classification of your data, according to your needs.
- Versioning - make changes easy to track. The media database records the version history of all assets so you always end up accessing the latest version of a file. In-house staff, agencies and customers can be incorporated into release or revision cycles.
- Media archives - concentrate on your current assets. Your media can be tagged as archived so it no longer gets considered in searches. This means you only find what's actually relevant for you.
Searching & Finding
- Complex queries - detailed search criteria allow you to filter results based on product features, geodata or creator. You can also customise, save and share your filter settings with colleagues.
- Media preview - you can view the automatically created previews of your documents, images and videos with a single mouse click without having to download the original and install an application in order to open it on your PC or Mac.
- Instant hit list - browse several thousand assets in seconds. The powerful full-text search function features numerous filters and returns the desired result in an instant. Even complex queries are processed in the blink of an eye.
- Store reference data - perfect for manufacturers and dealers. You can store reference data for an asset that can be used to search for or export files. Media can be renamed during export according to article number, for instance.
- Page-scrolling function - keep working despite a slow Internet connection. A simple preview of multi-page documents is displayed directly in your web browser that you can scroll through. You don't have to download the file first in order to read it.
Perfect for Manufactors and Dealers
Be faster in the market!
Find out what has changed at TESSA™
TESSA 1.1.0 - 1.3.0